Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SISU SECRET WEAPON

After getting some early miles in on the roads around Marquette County, I was having the same "old" problems, sore back and aching neck-some things seem not to change all that much, or so I thought! Turns out, we have a secret weapon on our team! Dr. Tim Palomaki at Palomaki Family Chiropractic has thrown his hat into sponsorship of Sisu Cycles. Tim set me up with an initial baseline appointment Monday morning. The night before, after riding the Gwinn loop with Carp, I'm sitting in the sauna with my buddy Don, and he starts telling me how he's been "fixed". Naturally, I ask what he means and he tells me Tim has "straightened" him out! He tells me how Tim has made him feel so much better. He's been FIXED! No kidding, I have an appointment with him in the morning I say. So, Monday I wake up to the same "old" story- stiff, sore, achy back and neck-normal. So, I go into Tim's office, expecting great things, and it turns out, I'm FIXED now too! And now, the day after, after another ride and a stretch, I'm STILL fixed! It's been a long time since I've felt so good. If this is the shape of things to come, then look out 'cause this old man has just gotten a couple of decades knocked off his bones! I won't promise great race results from me but I will promise great big smiles 'cause I feel so good. Again, great big thanks go out to Tim for "fixing" me and look out for Team Sisu, 'cause we have a sectret weapon!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment