Monday, April 26, 2010

Rollin' with TT's...

Well the MTB season is officially underway. I am currently riding in the sport category and have only done two time trials thus far on the trails. I ran in the Barry-Roubaix with my cross bike four days after getting it. That was interesting!
The first TT at Yankee Springs was cool. I am learning how races differ from training's and strategies for different distances vary, etc. I am still getting to know my bike a bit. Just got new wheels last week for my 650B and I am MUCH faster! Got to ride with Matt last week too and am currently putting together a pretty awesome training program for May.

Thanks to Sisu, Matt, Jesse Bell, Tyler Jenema and Jared Koski for continued support, advice and everything else. I look forward to a great season!

Koski

No comments:

Post a Comment