Friday, July 2, 2010

2010 ICC SuperWeek Schedule


I will be racing for a total of 11 days over the course of exactly two weeks. The first two days are near Chicago while the rest of the series is based around Milwaukee this year. I'm sad that one of my favorite road races of this series has been removed from their schedule but I know there are plenty others in there that will be challenging and still suit me. I wanted to make my schedule for SuperWeek this year public so here it is!

Mon. July 12th - Richton Park Criterium
Tues. July 13th - Willow Springs Road Race
Wed. July 14th - Lake Geneva Criterium
Thurs. July 15th - Rest Day
Fri. July 16th - Brookfield Criterium
Sat. July 17th - Schlitz Park Criterium
Sun. July 18th - Rest Day
Mon. July 19th - Whitnall Park Road Race
Tues. July 20th - Bucyrus Road Race
Wed. July 21st - Lakefront Road Race
Thurs. July 22nd - Racine Criterium
Fri. July 23rd - Rest Day
Sat. July 24th - Humboldt Park Criterium
Sun. July 25th - Whitefish Bay Criterium

As always, stay posted for updates along the way.

3 comments:

  1. Chris Lynch posted this. You doing any Superweek races Ben?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peloton-Pix will be looking for 'ya. I love taking pix of riders who aren't from the local area ... so wear clean socks!

    ReplyDelete